Here you can find a list of resources for educators of young children. You will find links to tools that can help children understand multiculturalism, anti-racism, privilege, empathy, and togetherness. You'll also find resources for teachers - some of which teach the same concepts while others provide tools by which to educate and inform. We at Arts on the Horizon do not pretend to be experts on what pieces of literature are best or what methods are most appropriate for nurturing anti-racist children but we believe that these resources are a place to start. If you wish to be a part of this effort and have knowledge of other resources that are useful in teaching these concepts, please complete the form found at this link.
- Early Childhood: Becoming an Anti-Bias Teacher
- The Guide for White Women Who Teach Black Boys
- Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together In The Cafeteria?
- White Fragility
- The Dream Keepers
- How Teachers Are Talking to Their Students About George Floyd, Protests and Racism
- Teaching While White:
- Early Childhood Education Assembly: